The motor revs itself up when it is sitting idle. We replaced the Cam shaft sensor. That is what the diagnostic said was wrong. But it is still revving itself up and the battery light is still on. What else could be wrong?
I have a 2002 Chrysler Sebring. The battery light stays on. on 2002 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does the right front end rattle when I go over bumps
- How much will it cost for an air condition fix when it needs a new compressor?
- Fan still blowing, using up battery , when car is turned off after using AC,vent
- My car wont start and ECM light and check engine light on now. Can I reset?
- I's it normal for gasket to go bad at the bottom of the Glass?