The pedal slowly has gotten more and more close to the floorboard. And now it is all the way to the floor before it engages and when cold grinds when you shift. Is there a way to adjust it? Or does it have to be replaced again?Thank you very much!
I have a 2002 chevy S-10 the cluch was just replaced less than a year ago. on 2002 Chevrolet S10
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
- over heated won't start. Head is good and replaced. Is it worth putting back to