i also have a 2001 beetle gls 1.8 turbo auto trans will the 1.8 trans work in the 2.0 vw? the car will go in 1st and reverse but wont shift in 3rd somone replaced the trans in the 2.0 and that is what it is doing
i have a 2001 vw beetle gls auto trans 2.0 on 2001 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Can I have a remote starter put in my 'bug' ?? Thanks in advance
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
- Was messing with fuse box crank one time Steele wines over but won't crank
2001 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($247 - 369) in Chesterfield, NH
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($206 - 736) in Phillips, ME
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($380 - 567) in Olive Branch, MS
- Thermostat Replacement ($163 - 226) in Tintah, MN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($328 - 350) in Cape Porpoise, ME
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($165 - 171) in Forney, TX