i am getting gas and fire from all five coil packs. i changed camshaft sensor.
i have a 2001 volvo s80 that will not start. on 2001 Volvo S80
Verified for the Volvo S8074 reports
Verified for the Volvo S8043 reports
Verified for the Volvo S8011 reports
2 answersMarch 26, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S80 Questions
- I had a leak inside driver side then my gauges STOPPED working most of the time
- Car will crank but will not start. Gauges on gas or not working just the CEL Will illuminate. The car will start for a few seconds and then die.
- How do you fix error code 3542 in a 1999 S80?
- How can i upgrade the gearbox software?
- what is draining my brand new battery ? Ive had two batteries same problem.
2001 Volvo S80 Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($756 - 1,373) in Plantersville, TX
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mifflinburg, PA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Raleigh, NC
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($349 - 449) in Athens, OH
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($231 - 337) in Mc Ewen, TN
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($529 - 646) in Olsburg, KS