Every time I go to the gas station and turn off my car and I put gasoline, and I have trouble restarting. This only happens when I put gasoline
I have a 2001 toyota corolla, when I put gas I have trouble turning it on. on 2001 Toyota Corolla
2 answersJune 10, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- 1998 Toyota Corolla seat belt light flashes although seat belt locked in.
- hard start in the morning
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?