I know that the first one is Evap system Leak indicating Maybe a bad evap canister valve. Or bad gas cap. Gas cap looks fine. The other is "NO DTC definition found. I don't know what that means. The strange thing is that the car dies a lot when coming to a stop when the engine decelerates. It starts right back up every time. No problem. I take it out of gear, come to a stop and it dies right around idle like clock work. Any ideas? I wouldn't think a faulty evap canister valve would cause this.
I have a 2001 Sentra GXE. 1.8l. Two check engine codes. PO455.And P1448.Help on 2001 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- ,it start and shot down , I change,crank sensor,cam sensor 4 plug,bank1,oil
- My car is push button and it will not start, has been doing this off n on
- Can a broken strut cause the steering column to lock?
- Whilst driving my vehicle looses power but does not shutoff
- need to know whats wrong with the ckp po335
2001 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kerrick, MN
- 97,500 Mile Service ($54 - 94) in Parowan, UT
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($90 - 139) in Minford, OH
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($208 - 308) in Piscataway, NJ
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($39 - 54) in New Augusta, MS
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($352 - 386) in Russell, IL