I know that the first one is Evap system Leak indicating Maybe a bad evap canister valve. Or bad gas cap. Gas cap looks fine. The other is "NO DTC definition found. I don't know what that means. The strange thing is that the car dies a lot when coming to a stop when the engine decelerates. It starts right back up every time. No problem. I take it out of gear, come to a stop and it dies right around idle like clock work. Any ideas? I wouldn't think a faulty evap canister valve would cause this.
I have a 2001 Sentra GXE. 1.8l. Two check engine codes. PO455.And P1448.Help on 2001 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- installed use engine car started and ran fine I parked car to do other repairs.
- Why would my car stall out while idling in traffic?
- Has / or is there a recall in progress for the fuel level sensor.
- Car suddenly will not start. Battery replaced and started tested good.
- Problem with speedometer, odometer & warning lights
2001 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($208 - 308) in Kerrick, MN
- 22,500 Mile Service ($54 - 94) in Parowan, UT
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($237 - 414) in Minford, OH
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($398 - 2,358) in Piscataway, NJ
- Tire & Wheel Assembly Rotate & Balance ($79 - 100) in New Augusta, MS
- Trans Fluid Drain & Refill ($44 - 56) in Russell, IL