it has fir going to the plug but is not working
i have a 2001 nissan sentra and i cant get the 3rd and 4th coil pack to fire on 2001 Nissan Sentra
1 answerJanuary 22, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- U1000, P0705,1722, 1705,1726,1777,0740,0745,1217 codes and high temp reading
- Engine light on. Was told that would need to replace 2 catalytic converters.
- Poor acceleration and gear shifting, loud noise that increases with speed...
- wipers still have power but i think a gear broke in the motor.
- Rough idle and sluggish acceleration
2001 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($365 - $544) in Kerrick, MN
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($277 - $355) in Parowan, UT
- Brake Drum Replacement ($323 - $502) in Minford, OH
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($226 - $330) in Piscataway, NJ
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($661 - $749) in New Augusta, MS
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($45 - $58) in Russell, IL