it has fir going to the plug but is not working
i have a 2001 nissan sentra and i cant get the 3rd and 4th coil pack to fire on 2001 Nissan Sentra
1 answerJanuary 22, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- installed use engine car started and ran fine I parked car to do other repairs.
- Why would my car stall out while idling in traffic?
- Has / or is there a recall in progress for the fuel level sensor.
- Car suddenly will not start. Battery replaced and started tested good.
- Problem with speedometer, odometer & warning lights
2001 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- 75,000 Mile Service ($54 - 94) in Kerrick, MN
- Brake Drum Replacement ($260 - 414) in Parowan, UT
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($103 - 151) in Minford, OH
- 127,500 Mile Service ($54 - 94) in Piscataway, NJ
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($659 - 878) in New Augusta, MS
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($69 - 82) in Russell, IL