I had the rear manifold replaced a couple months ago 2 months after driving fine it lost power and i smelled the exhaust through the vents, now the van dies woulnt stay started but it lost power before that
I have a 2001 mercury villager on 2001 Mercury Villager
Verified for the Mercury Villager30 reports
Verified for the Mercury Villager46 reports
1 answerJuly 09, 2012
8 answersNovember 30, 2009
1 answerMay 27, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- Oil leakage under carriage. Can't seem to find where it's coming from.
- What will cause the engine to suddenly start knocking without any noises prior?
- 96 Mercury Villiger won't start
- Front end suspension problems it feels like the tires are going to come off
- Having driveable issues it makes a grinding like growling sound while in motion