car runs excellent, no fault codes are tripped, but I appear to be getting around 15 mpg in city driving.
I have a 2001 Mecury Sable with 28,000 original miles, fuel mileage is poor on 2001 Mercury Sable
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Sable Questions
- Why won't my car start? I put a charged battery in it.. it's not the alternator
- how can i fix the main brake box for all the brakes
- Broke abs sensor front left, can't see how its mounted so I can remove and repla
- the engine races then shuts off. what would cause this?
- how to replace front window washer pump
2001 Mercury Sable Estimates
- 5,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Madrid, IA
- Fuel Filter Change ($91 - 116) in New Brighton, MN
- 130,000 Mile Service ($71 - 116) in Constantia, NY
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Cape Elizabeth, ME
- Engine Mount Replacement ($288 - 329) in Upper Fairmount, MD
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($342 - 942) in Ruby, SC