when i try to put gas in the tank it clicks nozzle off time after time, like the tank is full. I can not get more than 5 gallons in after several minutes trying. What is wrong ? I looked at the hoses, seem to be no kinks or twists. What is th ccv that you refer to in other post? where is it located?
i have a 2001 Hyundia Elantra, it will not let me fill the gas tank. on 2001 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
- Noise in front end sounds like Rd noise but its not
- Where is the crankshaft position sensor located. The last code said to replace.
- Control arm broken and is under a recall is any of the other damages covered by
2001 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($68 - 91) in Point Pleasant, WV
- Air Filter Replacement ($40 - 66) in Klondike, TX
- Inspection II ($672 - 975) in Hercules, CA
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($90 - 132) in Perry, ME
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($148 - 215) in Central City, NE
- Exterior Bulb Replacement ($67 - 101) in Germantown, TN