when i try to put gas in the tank it clicks nozzle off time after time, like the tank is full. I can not get more than 5 gallons in after several minutes trying. What is wrong ? I looked at the hoses, seem to be no kinks or twists. What is th ccv that you refer to in other post? where is it located?
i have a 2001 Hyundia Elantra, it will not let me fill the gas tank. on 2001 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2001 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($812 - 1,034) in Point Pleasant, WV
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($110 - 151) in Klondike, TX
- 142,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Hercules, CA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($265 - 396) in Perry, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($189 - 211) in Central City, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,380 - 1,525) in Germantown, TN