It has a 5 speed auto trans changed front torqe convertor seel. And the convertor will not go in all the way. Ive tried everything i can think of Ive changed a lot of motors and transmissions never a problem with the torqe convertor not going back all the way.what am i not doing ?
I have a 2001 ford Expore 4x4 putting in a new motor. on 2001 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?