It has a 5 speed auto trans changed front torqe convertor seel. And the convertor will not go in all the way. Ive tried everything i can think of Ive changed a lot of motors and transmissions never a problem with the torqe convertor not going back all the way.what am i not doing ?
I have a 2001 ford Expore 4x4 putting in a new motor. on 2001 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- fuel pump pressure problems
- What does it mean when it shows charging system service now on a 2017 Ford explo
- My 1998 ford exploer sport wont start after driven and shut off.30 mins it start
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
2001 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($194 - 252) in Merrifield, VA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Martindale, PA
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($159 - 200) in Tuxedo, NC
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($110 - 161) in Cohutta, GA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($103 - 213) in Louisville, TN
- Window Switch Replacement ($627 - 731) in Saluda, NC