It has a 5 speed auto trans changed front torqe convertor seel. And the convertor will not go in all the way. Ive tried everything i can think of Ive changed a lot of motors and transmissions never a problem with the torqe convertor not going back all the way.what am i not doing ?
I have a 2001 ford Expore 4x4 putting in a new motor. on 2001 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
2001 Ford Explorer Estimates
- 25,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Merrifield, VA
- Radiator Replacement ($562 - 828) in Martindale, PA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($226 - 293) in Tuxedo, NC
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($198 - 334) in Cohutta, GA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($246 - 277) in Louisville, TN
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($144 - 168) in Saluda, NC