It has a 5 speed auto trans changed front torqe convertor seel. And the convertor will not go in all the way. Ive tried everything i can think of Ive changed a lot of motors and transmissions never a problem with the torqe convertor not going back all the way.what am i not doing ?
I have a 2001 ford Expore 4x4 putting in a new motor. on 2001 Ford Explorer
Asked by for the 2001 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- rear wiper stop working could hear motor engaging.Replaced motor with a new one.
- My suv is making a clicking noise when i turn the heat on.
- We lost our key fob. Had explorer towed to dealership.
- on a on a 1999 Ford Explorer how do you check the fuel relay two know whether?
- Dual zone heat. Driver side blows hot, passenger cold. what is issue?
2001 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($204 - $272) in Merrifield, VA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($202 - $260) in Martindale, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($228 - $311) in Tuxedo, NC
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($373 - $437) in Cohutta, GA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($181 - $207) in Louisville, TN
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($333 - $560) in Saluda, NC