When we are driving down the road and we get the speed up the car starts to cut out then it will just stop some days are really bad
I have a 2001 Chevy Venture Mini Van Front wheel drive on 2001 Chevrolet Venture
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- what causes the shift handle to go limp
- what do you call the plastic that the electric window motor mounts to?
- .warner bros it started making a wining sound like it needed power stering fluid
- how do i keep the gears from dissapearing on my 99 chevy venture?
- My 97 Venture runs fine then sputters spiits and backfires will sometimes cut of
2001 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($396 - 603) in Ione, WA
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($109 - 149) in Village Mills, TX
- Brake Booster Replacement ($634 - 978) in Carson, VA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($288 - 629) in Sidman, PA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Forest Home, AL
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in West Milford, NJ