When we are driving down the road and we get the speed up the car starts to cut out then it will just stop some days are really bad
I have a 2001 Chevy Venture Mini Van Front wheel drive on 2001 Chevrolet Venture
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- what do you call the plastic that the electric window motor mounts to?
- .warner bros it started making a wining sound like it needed power stering fluid
- how do i keep the gears from dissapearing on my 99 chevy venture?
- My 97 Venture runs fine then sputters spiits and backfires will sometimes cut of
- On top of the fuse box
2001 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($800 - 1,005) in Ione, WA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Village Mills, TX
- PCV Valve Replacement ($38 - 54) in Carson, VA
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($160 - 317) in Sidman, PA
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Forest Home, AL
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($57 - 70) in West Milford, NJ