Code p0300,random misfire.The car has new coil pack,new wires and plugs,new timing belt,all sensors have been replaced except for crank positioning sensor,I have my doubts thats the problem or the code would be different.
I have a 2000,Daewoo Lanos engine light is on on 2000 Chevrolet Metro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Metro Questions
- get odd strapping noise when in neutral or park and brake light come on all star
- The scrurity system keeps shutting the engine down.
- How to repair coolant intake pipe leak?
- Car turns over but won't start timeing belt is good what else should I look for
- Smoking under hood it could be steam It's white, no smell. coming from left side
2000 Chevrolet Metro Estimates
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($659 - 836) in New Florence, PA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($47 - 65) in Linn Grove, IA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($279 - 693) in Arlington, WI
- 150,000 Mile Service ($412 - 564) in Bowbells, ND
- Fuel Pressure Regulator Replacement ($181 - 197) in Rhine, GA
- Trans Fluid Drain & Refill ($88 - 111) in Brookfield, NY