Code p0300,random misfire.The car has new coil pack,new wires and plugs,new timing belt,all sensors have been replaced except for crank positioning sensor,I have my doubts thats the problem or the code would be different.
I have a 2000,Daewoo Lanos engine light is on on 2000 Chevrolet Metro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Metro Questions
- The scrurity system keeps shutting the engine down.
- How to repair coolant intake pipe leak?
- Car turns over but won't start timeing belt is good what else should I look for
- Smoking under hood it could be steam It's white, no smell. coming from left side
- My 2001chevy metro is making a loud grinding rattling noise right around the alt