Had a turn signal bulb out. Went to replace and got a spark and car shout off now it won't start. All dashboard lights work but nothing when I turn key. Have checked fuses and had battery and starter checked and was fine. What could be my problem
I have a 2000 oldsmobile intrigue gx that will not start. on 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue
- 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue Repair and Maintenance
- 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue Maintenance Schedule
- 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue Problems(18)
- 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue Repair Estimates
- 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue Q&A(66)
- 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue Recalls(4)
- 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue Shops
- 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue Reviews(9)
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Intrigue Questions
- My air conditioner won't take charge.i have COPD SO IM BASICALLY A SHUT IN.. SSD
- My fan won't work.
- Why my car is cranking but not starting it wants to start bit just doesn't go.
- Also when I turn off air or heater the temp gage rises to 1/2 way mark or slightly above, it has never went above 3/4. Is that normal? It is fine as long as air or heat runs.
- A friend told me my motor mount is out. He said he can tell as the engine leans a little. It does vibrate a little when stopped at light. He said it can still be driven a long time as is. Is that true?