I fixed my evap system by replacing the by pass valve last year and had to zip strip the canister back on due to the mounts rusting out. Unfortunately the wire harness connected to the canister was rubbing on the mud flap and one lead wore through. The break was close to the connector, I did manage to sauder the connection again. I am still getting the 446 pd code and 0141 code though. Could I still have a bad connection and is that part of why the 0141 code is on as well. I took out the 02 sensor and cleaned it up it is not that old. I read that one cause for the bank one of sensor two code causes could be from the evap system being not working correctly.
I have a 2000 Nissan Altima with a obd 2 code 0141 and a 446 pd code showing. on 2000 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Okay Car overheated Boughtnew starter battery spark plugs Car still won't crank.
- how to replace engine motor mounts
- What makes rattle sound underneath front of car?
- I have some problems With my Nisaan Altima 2005 since ThursdaY...
- Why is the engine oil getting in the intake plenum and air intake hose.