This cam controls the heater control that changes it from hot to cold. So the heater control switch is not connected to anything. I am not sure what that parts name is so no one can seem to help me order another one. Can anyone help me with this???
I have a 2000 Hyundai and there is a Cam that is on the side of the Heater box. on 2000 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2000 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Flemington, MO
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fosston, MN
- 37,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Cresco, IA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($225 - 295) in Craigsville, VA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Bettles Field, AK
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($147 - 183) in Dunbar, WI