This cam controls the heater control that changes it from hot to cold. So the heater control switch is not connected to anything. I am not sure what that parts name is so no one can seem to help me order another one. Can anyone help me with this???
I have a 2000 Hyundai and there is a Cam that is on the side of the Heater box. on 2000 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- oil system exploded while driving ,losing most oil. Has this been a problem
- Is my car covered with its warranty still?
- The inside door locking lever works for only front and rear right side only.
- car wont shift, stuck in park.
- My car will shift fine but then all of a sudden it just stops and won't move
2000 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($157 - $256) in Flemington, MO
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($205 - $235) in Fosston, MN
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Cresco, IA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($314 - $623) in Craigsville, VA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($92 - $155) in Bettles Field, AK
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($236 - $397) in Dunbar, WI