Should I replace the rubber under the hood (top and bottom radiator hoses, drive belt, and etc.?) now and possibily miss a tow fee or am I good for another 8 or 10 years?
I have a 2000 Chevrolet Lunina with 105,000 miles and is a 6 cylinder. on 2000 Chevrolet Lumina
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Lumina Questions
- Where is the key-less remote receiver(not transmitter)located?
- Will a 1995 Chevy lumina APC van catalytic converter fit on a 1991 Chevy lumina
- A/C blowing warm , temp dropped then skyrocketed, lost steering.
- Where is the key-less receiving unit located?
- My ck engine light comes on. Im going 55-60 mph and it totally shuts off.