Should I replace the rubber under the hood (top and bottom radiator hoses, drive belt, and etc.?) now and possibily miss a tow fee or am I good for another 8 or 10 years?
I have a 2000 Chevrolet Lunina with 105,000 miles and is a 6 cylinder. on 2000 Chevrolet Lumina
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Lumina Questions
- how to replace the front right ABS wiring Harness
- How do I replace the stereo? I would like to have a CD player.
- How do I know if I have a bad air compressor? My AC stopped working.
- Why doesn't my horn or cruise control work?
- I have to hold the blinker lever just shy of the locked position to make them go