i have a 2000 buick park avenue that shuts off going 50 mph then will not let me restart it until i drain the battery and get a jump start when trying to restart it starts for a second and shuts off like the security system is activated cause it says unknown driver on the dash
i have a 2000 buick park avenue that shuts off going 50 mph on 2000 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
2000 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($473 - 709) in Redwood, NY
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($460 - 1,037) in Bypro, KY
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($74 - 131) in Mount Vernon, NY
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($386 - 627) in Galesville, WI
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($247 - 265) in Wheeler, MS
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($55 - 68) in Whitt, TX