i have a 2000 audi a6 quattro 2.7 code 1626 came up. mechanic said repair front left bearings. was told that the wheel bearings had some sort of sensor inside that communicates with the transmission. is this true? i haven't found any bearings which appear to have a sensor inside.
i have a 2000 audi a6 quattro 2.7 code 1626 came up and check engine light Is on on 2000 Audi A6 Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A6 Quattro Questions
- Overheating, no check engine light on. Thermostat or water pump issue?
- Are there 4 catalytic converters on the 2002 A6, 3L model
- EPC light on/trouble starting car.
- Was going 100mph. my gas pedal got stuck. I pulled it it broke, how do I fix it?
- My transmission will not move when putting it into any gear except reverse.