stays cool when idle but when I drive about 2 miles it runs hot and I hear some knocking and see smoke on the driver side of the engine.
I have a 1999 discovery II that keeps running hot. New thermostat & cap on 1999 Land Rover Discovery
This week's top 10
Recent Land Rover Discovery Questions
- Where is the camshaft sensor on a 2000 land rover discovery?
- Does anyone have directions for changing a power steering pump?
- Won't turn over, start or crank? Some electronics work, not doors or starter?
- When i start going. Why do I lose power. It takes along time to get speed.
- why my car is make a noise when is running and stop