brake wont stop. originally when tested, [oil leak, left rear axle seal bad, replaced and cleaned up, replaced brake shoes, turned drum, replaced wheel brake cylinder,brakes and readjusted. went back for safety and l/r wheel still wont lock up enough.
I have a 1998 toyota fourunner, that wont pass a safety because the left rear on 1998 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- Eng Trac off vsc light is on I can take cable off batt it go off sho no code?
- Side to side wobble under 8 mph. Steering wheel not jerking.
- I have cylender that is. Not firing and when taking ng off heads #1 was like ne
- Will not start when cold temperature, what will cause that
- Shift to "D" -> Very weak pullup -> Chekengine light on.
1998 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($330 - 597) in Alva, WY
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($252 - 378) in Sonora, TX
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($356 - 567) in Richburg, NY
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,134 - 1,358) in Broaddus, TX
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($666 - 923) in Smicksburg, PA
- Window Switch Replacement ($343 - 559) in Springfield, SC