brake wont stop. originally when tested, [oil leak, left rear axle seal bad, replaced and cleaned up, replaced brake shoes, turned drum, replaced wheel brake cylinder,brakes and readjusted. went back for safety and l/r wheel still wont lock up enough.
I have a 1998 toyota fourunner, that wont pass a safety because the left rear on 1998 Toyota 4Runner
Asked by for the 1998 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- How to kill VSC OFF, VSC TRAC & ENGINE lights that stay on?
- Abs light n alarm sound on constantly can't drive vehicle brake don't work
- Vents blowing cold air.engine stops, I put water in the radiator and it runs out
- ABS control module p/n 8954035270 replace . Is it need to programmed by dealer.
- vsc trac off/vsc off lights turn on when I put it in gear.How do I putlights out
1998 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($134 - $192) in Alva, WY
- AC Compressor Replacement ($635 - $877) in Sonora, TX
- Brake Pad Replacement ($164 - $249) in Richburg, NY
- EGR Valve Replacement ($277 - $428) in Broaddus, TX
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($329 - $431) in Smicksburg, PA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($146 - $159) in Springfield, SC