I have a 1998 toyota corolla with the check engine light on. The error code is P0440. (Evaporative system malfunction) Is it safe to drive like this.?
I have a 1998 toyota corolla with the check engine light on. on 1998 Toyota Corolla
3 answersApril 07, 2015
Verified for the Toyota Corolla52 reports
1 answerSeptember 02, 2015
2 answersAugust 14, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +