I have a 1998 toyota corolla with the check engine light on. The error code is P0440. (Evaporative system malfunction) Is it safe to drive like this.?
I have a 1998 toyota corolla with the check engine light on. on 1998 Toyota Corolla
3 answersApril 07, 2015
Verified for the Toyota Corolla68 reports
Verified for the Toyota Corolla14 reports
1 answerSeptember 02, 2015
2 answersAugust 14, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- vibration at higher speeds then major wobble when slowing down or going under 30
- my car wont go into or out of park. I have to use override to start or park car
- Car starts fine but initially hesitates upon accelerator press to increase RPMS.
- Why does the rotor on the distributor keep cracking. It has happened four times.
- Why engine knocks
1998 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($140 - $202) in Fallon, NV
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($217 - $442) in Herreid, SD
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($114 - $241) in Deerbrook, WI
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($392 - $864) in Germantown, MD
- Window Switch Replacement ($358 - $509) in Manheim, PA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($30 - $272) in Smithville, AR