I have a 1998 toyota corolla with the check engine light on. The error code is P0440. (Evaporative system malfunction) Is it safe to drive like this.?
I have a 1998 toyota corolla with the check engine light on. on 1998 Toyota Corolla
Verified for the Toyota Corolla68 reports
3 answersApril 07, 2015
1 answerSeptember 02, 2015
2 answersAugust 14, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
1998 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fallon, NV
- Water Pump Replacement ($368 - 476) in Herreid, SD
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($323 - 454) in Deerbrook, WI
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($135 - 180) in Germantown, MD
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($149 - 189) in Manheim, PA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($146 - 186) in Smithville, AR