I have a 1998 toyota corolla with the check engine light on. The error code is P0440. (Evaporative system malfunction) Is it safe to drive like this.?
I have a 1998 toyota corolla with the check engine light on. on 1998 Toyota Corolla
3 answersApril 07, 2015
Verified for the Toyota Corolla53 reports
1 answerSeptember 02, 2015
Verified for the Toyota Corolla13 reports
2 answersAugust 14, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?
- Engine light on, diagnostic trouble code from malfunction is: 1 4 2 1 .
- Is my transmission starting to fail?