my car misses really bad and it also dies after about 2500 rpms. i have tried spark plugs, a fuel filter, and a few other things. any ideas on what would make it miss but not make the check engine light come on?
i have a 1998 sunfire gt that misses really bad, but no check engine light? on 1998 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- car does not idle & motor quits while driving
- What is the plate that bolts to the head in between the head and the coil pack.
- Car rumbles and shakes with brakes held only in drive
- Replaced coolant reservoir, still leaking coolant, not overheating. What could be the problem?
- have a 2003 sunfire with 530,000 miles - running on 3 pistons - is it worth doing a valve job