my car misses really bad and it also dies after about 2500 rpms. i have tried spark plugs, a fuel filter, and a few other things. any ideas on what would make it miss but not make the check engine light come on?
i have a 1998 sunfire gt that misses really bad, but no check engine light? on 1998 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
1998 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- 7,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Miami, OK
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($786 - 1,143) in Climax Springs, MO
- 60,000 Mile Service ($154 - 228) in Upper Black Eddy, PA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($259 - 751) in Thurmond, NC
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - 89) in Hingham, MA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($92 - 103) in Sudan, TX