my car misses really bad and it also dies after about 2500 rpms. i have tried spark plugs, a fuel filter, and a few other things. any ideas on what would make it miss but not make the check engine light come on?
i have a 1998 sunfire gt that misses really bad, but no check engine light? on 1998 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- What would cause my A/C to only fail when idling or at a stop ?
- I live in Southeast Missouri trying to find the cost to replace a head gasket
- My whole electrical panel doesn't work. What B will if cost to repair or replace
- Front passenger seat stuck in forward position. Easiest step by step guide on tr
- Car won't start does nothing when I turn key. The gear shifter has no tension.