I have been towing an older pop-up camper with it but am thinking of buying a newer model camper.
I have a 1998 Ford ranger (4 cylinder) what is the towing capacity? on 1998 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1998 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($102 - 161) in Saint Charles, MO
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($229 - 316) in Vergennes, VT
- Maintenance I ($53 - 95) in Luna, NM
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($166 - 244) in Dora, MO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($308 - 355) in Pemberton, OH
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($304 - 378) in Leighton, IA