oil in spark plugs and oil in the coolant resouir
i have a 1998 cadillac catera got oil in spark plugs and resouir and it misfires on 1998 Cadillac Catera
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Catera Questions
- I've been leaking small amounts of dex-cool by the bell housing underneath.
- The code P1700 just started coming up and it just started barely leaking coolant
- How to fix code P0411, and where can I purchase the part? I have 46,000 miles .
- driving radio well shut off car turns off after awhile then got a jump car start
1998 Cadillac Catera Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($204 - 288) in Youngsville, LA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($167 - 229) in Morgantown, PA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($318 - 425) in Bovill, ID
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Woolrich, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($260 - 282) in Fort Garland, CO
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($318 - 338) in Honeydew, CA