I recently had the spark plugs and wires replaced, the serpentine belt replaced and breaks done. Now all of a sudden the car quits as soon as I start it, I have to give it gas and stay on it for a min before I can even get Into gear. Anyone experienced similar problem or have suggestions?
I have a 1998 Buick centry w 97k And the engine stalls for no reason? on 1998 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
1998 Buick Century Estimates
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($535 - 798) in Rossville, IL
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($218 - 387) in Brookland, AR
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($300 - 588) in Carmel, ME
- 45,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Marshall, WI
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($312 - 684) in Clarks Summit, PA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($123 - 253) in Ripton, VT