I recently had the spark plugs and wires replaced, the serpentine belt replaced and breaks done. Now all of a sudden the car quits as soon as I start it, I have to give it gas and stay on it for a min before I can even get Into gear. Anyone experienced similar problem or have suggestions?
I have a 1998 Buick centry w 97k And the engine stalls for no reason? on 1998 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- car cranks. Turn it off will not crank for an hour what is wrong??
- What does it mean when my power window opens every time I turn on the ignition?
- Old exhaust system has 2 air sensor port holes for my 2 o2 sensors, new one no?
- tail light wiring is black, brown and yellow. Which is L turn, which is R turn?
- Car idles great has no acceleration slam pedal to floor takes off
1998 Buick Century Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($182 - $253) in Rossville, IL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($332 - $627) in Brookland, AR
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($300 - $588) in Carmel, ME
- Radiator Replacement ($442 - $600) in Marshall, WI
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Clarks Summit, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($302 - $359) in Ripton, VT