I recently had the spark plugs and wires replaced, the serpentine belt replaced and breaks done. Now all of a sudden the car quits as soon as I start it, I have to give it gas and stay on it for a min before I can even get Into gear. Anyone experienced similar problem or have suggestions?
I have a 1998 Buick centry w 97k And the engine stalls for no reason? on 1998 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
- How do I get my dashboard to function properly again?