The cam shaft position sensor has an open short
i have a 1998 audi a4 quarttro and pulled a trouble code of the P0038 saying on 1998 Audi A4 Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Quattro Questions
- When I put the car into gear and release the clutch, it won't drive
- Theres a loud whine when I accelerate at high RPM. What could it be?
- The ride control suspension just dropped. The lights flash and nothing happens,
- I can't pull off my intake manifold/fuel rail. It wiggles but feels stuck.
- My cams were rotated independantly of the crank during a timing chain repair.
1998 Audi A4 Quattro Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($299 - $458) in Magnet, NE
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($803 - $1,438) in Thatcher, ID
- Battery Replacement ($213 - $264) in Sparta, TN
- Water Pump Replacement ($458 - $721) in Victor, NY
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($774 - $2,025) in Green Mountain, NC
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($243 - $296) in Lakeshore, MS