i replaced the egr valve with a new one and its good for about 100 miles then it come back on what do i do
i have a 1997 toyota camry the code that i get is po401 egr flow insufficcient, on 1997 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Cranks wont start choked by hand and finally fired ran rough n bogged out
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
1997 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($227 - 494) in Mound City, SD
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hannacroix, NY
- Alternator Replacement ($328 - 506) in Elton, LA
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($93 - 150) in Hanson, MA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($354 - 561) in Hagerman, NM
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($552 - 729) in Ashland, NH