1996 toyota tacoma, 4 wheel drive, 2.7 engine, when cold the engine starts perfect, but when you shut id down, it will start back immediately, but if you let it set for 15 or 20 minutes it want start, i put a new fuel pump on it about 3 years ago, i put a different distributor shaft with coil on it, a new distributor cap, a new roller button, new wiring, new plugs, different EGR valve, took throttle body off and cleaned good and put new gaskets on that, a cold water sensor behind the engine, its broke me up, dont know what to do now, please help me if you can, THANKS
i have a 1996 toyota tacoma with starting problems on 1996 Toyota Tacoma
2 answersDecember 24, 2012
1 answerJanuary 24, 2012
1 answerDecember 28, 2010
1 answerNovember 28, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tacoma Questions
- if am a second own but there a recall on my ball joints and my just broke on my way home do I qulifie still
- my transmission doesn't engage like the linkage isn't attached. I replaced the engine and a rebuilt torque converter from pdg. I start the engine and shift and theres nothing. whats going on?
- 2004 tacoma transmission slow to shift to second gear
- view car notes stop working Why??
- Drivers side door will not open. Tried using key, opening from inside & outside, no success.