1996 toyota tacoma, 4 wheel drive, 2.7 engine, when cold the engine starts perfect, but when you shut id down, it will start back immediately, but if you let it set for 15 or 20 minutes it want start, i put a new fuel pump on it about 3 years ago, i put a different distributor shaft with coil on it, a new distributor cap, a new roller button, new wiring, new plugs, different EGR valve, took throttle body off and cleaned good and put new gaskets on that, a cold water sensor behind the engine, its broke me up, dont know what to do now, please help me if you can, THANKS
i have a 1996 toyota tacoma with starting problems on 1996 Toyota Tacoma
Verified for the Toyota Tacoma14 reports
Verified for the Toyota Tacoma6 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tacoma Questions
- How to tighten the dash in front of pax airbag? Loose/rattles when driving.
- have no power at ac or blower switch,fuses are good.
- Where is the camshaft pos. actuator located on 2008 4 L. engine?
- My 4cylinder Tacoma starts for 5second then dies new fuel pump n coils p1300.
- My brake peddle is hard to push down