1996 toyota tacoma, 4 wheel drive, 2.7 engine, when cold the engine starts perfect, but when you shut id down, it will start back immediately, but if you let it set for 15 or 20 minutes it want start, i put a new fuel pump on it about 3 years ago, i put a different distributor shaft with coil on it, a new distributor cap, a new roller button, new wiring, new plugs, different EGR valve, took throttle body off and cleaned good and put new gaskets on that, a cold water sensor behind the engine, its broke me up, dont know what to do now, please help me if you can, THANKS
i have a 1996 toyota tacoma with starting problems on 1996 Toyota Tacoma
Asked by for the 1996 Toyota Tacoma
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tacoma Questions
- There's a whirring sound when I shut off the engine. Is this normal?
- What is the hose coming from my manual transmission, passenger side? Vacuum?
- ck. eng. lite came on, fluids & belts are OK, truck runs same.
- Cost of repair of a number 4 cylinder
- If my engine don't have any noise, would I need too replace timing belt?
1996 Toyota Tacoma Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($320 - $586) in Cut Bank, MT
- Radiator Replacement ($443 - $726) in Irving, TX
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($87 - $115) in Spring Glen, PA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Mount Desert, ME
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Miller City, IL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($123 - $185) in Gilchrist, TX