I would like to know where it is on the engine. Thanks.
I have a 1996 Toyota Avalon XLS. I would like to know where the PVC valve is. on 1996 Toyota Avalon
1 answer 1 comment
under the edge of upper intake manifold on p/s of car
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- multifunction displ failed after being parked outside 8 days. Next day ok why?
- fan belt sounds like it's slipping and high pitched squeal when wheel is turned-
- I have a 2002 Toyota Avalon. I recently had a tune up spark plugs because the
- does it have a timing belt or chain
- What causes the buzzing sound on my 2003 Toyota Avalon XLS?Headlights on,buzz.
1996 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- 82,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Canajoharie, NY
- 30,000 Mile Service ($136 - 206) in South Kortright, NY
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($276 - 473) in Northvale, NJ
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Robertsdale, AL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($289 - 653) in Fort Bidwell, CA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($52 - 100) in Waverly, WA