MY BREAK LIGHTS AND HAZARD LIGHTS WORK. BUT NOT THE REGULAR BACK LIGHTS AND NO FRONT LIGHTS AT ALL. WHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM.
I HAVE A 1995 HYUNDAI SONATA AND MY HEAD LIGHTS AND BACK LIGHTS WONT COME ON. on 1995 Hyundai Sonata
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- Where is the heater control value located on the coolant hoses
- Turn signal has rapid flashing on dash when left turn is selected bulb working
- My center console is severely damaged. How much to replace from middle to end?
- rough idle , engine shaking ,already replaced crankshaft position sensor
- Will the emissions control sensor keep the car from starting?
1995 Hyundai Sonata Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($231 - 297) in Ravenel, SC
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($191 - 649) in Elida, NM
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($133 - 180) in Mc Alpin, FL
- AC Compressor Replacement ($690 - 938) in Springfield, NH
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($93 - 261) in Canton, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($712 - 1,257) in Hobgood, NC