when I put on the breaks the rpms starts to go up and do and does like it wants to kill.need help to find out what the problem may be
I have a 1994 Toyota pickup truck 4 cyclender that acts up when I put on breaks on 1994 Toyota Pickup
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Pickup Questions
- Transmission willn t line up with the motor on my 95 Toyota truck 22re
- Truck starts ,runs. After 30 min. , park for 20 min. starts, stalls.
- When I turn the key you can hear a whizzing sound, but the engine won't crank.
- Motor will not turn over. Makes a loud click by the starter. It's a 5 speed. It will not push start either. It did this twice before but always cranked up after a couple of tries. What is wrong with it?
- There is a piece of rubber on the crankshaft pulley that operates the alternator. Am curious how to remove said pulley so I can replace the rubber.