when I put on the breaks the rpms starts to go up and do and does like it wants to kill.need help to find out what the problem may be
I have a 1994 Toyota pickup truck 4 cyclender that acts up when I put on breaks on 1994 Toyota Pickup
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Pickup Questions
- Fuel not getting to engine from fuel pump. Fuel pump does work
- When you say manually move the flap are you referring the the vane inside MAF
- Where would I listen for the fuel pump to activate at the VMAF or the tank?
- Pickup stalling after warming up why?
- why does my engine loose power when I press the breaks, while putting it in gear
1994 Toyota Pickup Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($357 - $542) in Atlantic Mine, MI
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($87 - $110) in Pocono Lake, PA
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($126 - $169) in Webster, KY
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Walnut Bottom, PA
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Middlesboro, KY
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($176 - $192) in Howard City, MI