LH axle seal is leaking, how do you change it?
I have a 1993 MR2 non turbo. How do you change the drivers side axle seal? on 1993 Toyota MR2
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota MR2 Questions
- My 1993 MR2 ran for about 7 miles then just stopped.Now will crank over but no Spark.This was her first trip of the season being garaged for 5 months
- 1993 Toyota MR2, non turbo. The powersteering light continues to go on and off
- Car starts then sputters off when idling
- Have a 93 MR2 wont run/start will crank over
- 1993 MR2 will not start.
1993 Toyota MR2 Estimates
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($202 - 271) in Hopewell, NJ
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($452 - 1,345) in Larose, LA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($127 - 218) in Tuscola, IL
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($132 - 192) in Pond Gap, WV
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Pecatonica, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($409 - 454) in Port Royal, KY