LH axle seal is leaking, how do you change it?
I have a 1993 MR2 non turbo. How do you change the drivers side axle seal? on 1993 Toyota MR2
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota MR2 Questions
- My 1993 MR2 ran for about 7 miles then just stopped.Now will crank over but no Spark.This was her first trip of the season being garaged for 5 months
- 1993 Toyota MR2, non turbo. The powersteering light continues to go on and off
- Car starts then sputters off when idling
- Have a 93 MR2 wont run/start will crank over
- 1993 MR2 will not start.
1993 Toyota MR2 Estimates
- 22,500 Mile Service ($71 - 118) in Hopewell, NJ
- 105,000 Mile Service ($254 - 354) in Larose, LA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($477 - 949) in Tuscola, IL
- Battery Replacement ($125 - 201) in Pond Gap, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($477 - 531) in Pecatonica, IL
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Port Royal, KY