its sluggish on take off and when i come to a stop while its in gear it knocks a little but not when its in park or neutral i have changed my spark plugs and wires does any one have any other options for me
i have a 1993 ford explorer it sluggish on take off on 1993 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- my explorer chokes out and cuts off everytime i give it gas. what could it be?
- What law firm is doing the Ford Explorer lawsuit for plastic radiation connect.
- If my Explorer jumps time could it take out all three cylinders on One bank at the same time
- Is it okay to run conventional oil in my Explorer V6 non ecoboost engine?
- squeaks like the belt is loose then dies starts right back up