its sluggish on take off and when i come to a stop while its in gear it knocks a little but not when its in park or neutral i have changed my spark plugs and wires does any one have any other options for me
i have a 1993 ford explorer it sluggish on take off on 1993 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1993 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($305 - 395) in Gladys, VA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in New Berlin, PA
- 95,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Palatka, FL
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($382 - 470) in Dolan Springs, AZ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($383 - 413) in Elmore, AL
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($813 - 1,001) in Sedley, VA