if i wait long enough it will start back up other wise it drives and runs great.
i have a 1992 toyota camry i will be driving down the road and it will just die on 1992 Toyota Camry
2 answersSeptember 16, 2010
- True or False: Let Your Car Warm Up Before Driving
- Green Driving Tips That Everyone Can Stick To This Earth Day
- Enter to Win: Get Home for the Holidays with RepairPal!
- Five Driving Mistakes You Are Making Right Now
- Are We There Yet? How The WOO Project Could Banish That Question from the Family Road Trip
This week's top 10
1992 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($281 - $465) in San Pierre, IN
- Brake Booster Replacement ($404 - $1,236) in Elmira, OR
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($115 - $220) in Searcy, AR
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($120 - $200) in Belcher, KY
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($79 - $189) in Berkeley Springs, WV
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($211 - $227) in Morris, OK