dont' work. We checked the fuses (all work) and we replaced the dimmer panel switch and they still dont' work. ANy suggestions? thank you:)
I have a 1992 chevy cavalier and the dashboard lights, radio and heater lights on 1990 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?
- How to rewire pin box to lights under battery. Help. Took it apart to find short
- Battery light keeps coming on and going off. New battery and 3 alt. What next?
- After i turned off the car it sounds like the engine is still running.
- Where is the ignition power wire for the stock radio?