They just tested with a ome meter the Vacuum Air inTake meter it is registering 250, does it need to be replaced. If not wwhat can be the issue? all of the hoses are new.
I have a 1991 Toyota 4 runner 6cyn and I am not getting any vacuum to the motor. on 1999 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- what is wrong ..a humming noise goes to loud screech,abs,vsc trac lights on
- shifting to 4 wheel high while in park
- How expensive is it to fix a light for the radio on the dashboard?
- The front end shimmies when I brake. What is that?
- What is a leak of water with a little oil near the drivers side rear wheel?