They just tested with a ome meter the Vacuum Air inTake meter it is registering 250, does it need to be replaced. If not wwhat can be the issue? all of the hoses are new.
I have a 1991 Toyota 4 runner 6cyn and I am not getting any vacuum to the motor. on 1999 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- Eng Trac off vsc light is on I can take cable off batt it go off sho no code?
- Side to side wobble under 8 mph. Steering wheel not jerking.
- I have cylender that is. Not firing and when taking ng off heads #1 was like ne
- Will not start when cold temperature, what will cause that
- Shift to "D" -> Very weak pullup -> Chekengine light on.
1999 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($894 - 1,909) in Ho Ho Kus, NJ
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($150 - 287) in Klamath Falls, OR
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Nemo, TX
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($79 - 121) in Postville, IA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($336 - 354) in Lamar, CO
- Horn Replacement ($107 - 141) in Fairview, IL