They just tested with a ome meter the Vacuum Air inTake meter it is registering 250, does it need to be replaced. If not wwhat can be the issue? all of the hoses are new.
I have a 1991 Toyota 4 runner 6cyn and I am not getting any vacuum to the motor. on 1999 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- Noise in dash and air flow will not change from vent/defrost/floor. How to fix?
- How do ohm the mass air flow sensor
- How can I open my passenger door? The inside handle and outside not working
- why does the E-Brake light come on then go off
- High beam lights aren't working is the light blub bad should i by new headlight