They just tested with a ome meter the Vacuum Air inTake meter it is registering 250, does it need to be replaced. If not wwhat can be the issue? all of the hoses are new.
I have a 1991 Toyota 4 runner 6cyn and I am not getting any vacuum to the motor. on 1999 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- In hot weather brakes feel like their sticking, why?
- x-ray suspension system (not very common on 4Runner) needs replacement
- I her a rattling noise in rear end and idle and it goes away when I get speed up
- Why has my vehicle stop accelerating over 5mph?
- Slight vibration at Hywy speed. New tires (Mtchln) bal. svrl times. Spct Mchncl