My dad replace the fuel filter in my car is a 1991 Accord it's starts but won't stay started after this is been replaced it ran twice but is the next day now and it will not stay started?
I have a 1991 Honda accord and I replaced replaced the fuel filter on 1991 Honda Accord
2 answersNovember 08, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Why does oil pressure keep being low?
- A/C blowing hot air, Changing relays. Should I change the radiator relay?
- Blinkers don't work, brake lights stay on. The hazard lights work but wont go..
- The weather stripping on all four doors are disintegrating on the outside
- How to repair code 92 evaporative system purge flow problem detected