sensor but still have driveability trouble.
I have a 1990 Pontiac 60000-Le with 3.1 liter engine. Have changed to map on 1990 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
- battery light on. While driving, all dash lights come on and car dies.
- Feels like the transmission is shifting from park to reverse a little too hard
1990 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Naches, WA
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Corydon, IN
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($290 - 418) in New Castle, KY
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Elsa, TX
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($80 - 98) in Mcbh Kaneohe Bay, HI
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($188 - 233) in Redding Ridge, CT