ignition coil and do fire. what can be the cause of that
I have a 1990 madza protege. I checked for fire and there is no replaced on 2003 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- We hat els would make it not drive when it feels like the clutch but not?
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
- Where is the fuse box location? I changed the bu lb in back over license plate
- My key broke in half it was in my pant pocket where can i get another one
2003 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($119 - 200) in Blaine, ME
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($217 - 293) in Navarre, FL
- Battery Replacement ($145 - 192) in Clarksburg, MO
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Buchanan, ND
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($260 - 354) in Carrollton, GA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($57 - 73) in Port Allen, LA