Once I did that the car runs great. But now it seems as though I have no power and I smell brunt oil and the transmission seems to not want to change properly. What could cause these problems? Before changing the MAF everything was fine except the car was choking off
I have a 1988 Delta 88. I changed the MAF because the car kept choking off. on 1990 Oldsmobile 88
1 answer 1 comment
poss disturbed an oil line
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile 88 Questions
- Yeah my blinkers won't work unless I manually blink them. Can't figure out why
- I hit a bump in a driveway and now the car runs real ruff and the transmission
- what makes it not do nothing I have power but the engine does nothing.
- The air-conditioning compressor ran intermittently but now I won't run at all what could be the possible problems?
- I'm changing the front subframe. What other vehicles have compatible subframes?
1990 Oldsmobile 88 Estimates
- 142,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Waukena, CA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($114 - 189) in Harris, NY
- 7,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in South Sutton, NH
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($247 - 596) in New Richland, MN
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($576 - 638) in Pocasset, MA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($397 - 410) in Monterey, MA