I know the Distributor mounted TFI causes this, But the TFI is mounted on the radiator on the 1988. What can cause this problem?
I have a 1988 cougar that stalls or won't start when the engine is hot. on 1990 Mercury Cougar
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
July 25, 2014
Loosing spark when it won't crank??
This week's top 10
1990 Mercury Cougar Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($226 - 305) in Millersburg, KY
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($217 - 349) in Hampton Falls, NH
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($396 - 675) in Frankford, DE
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Paris, MS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,645 - 1,767) in Justice, WV
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($230 - 327) in Maxatawny, PA