I know the Distributor mounted TFI causes this, But the TFI is mounted on the radiator on the 1988. What can cause this problem?
I have a 1988 cougar that stalls or won't start when the engine is hot. on 1990 Mercury Cougar
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- where is the EGR valve located on the base 2.0 liter engine?
- The transmission is not going into gear it accelerate before into gear the trans
- Drivers side door will not open from the inside have to roll down window and ope
- AC and heat are not blowing st all checked fuse good. Can't hear fan no odor
- 4.6 97 couger, , had a clogged catalytic converter I cut off , runs worse