summary: i have lost all power to my car like there is no battery in it, this is after i had changed plus wires due to a miss fire! prior i had changed the spark plugs.. then a dist cap, rotor button and then a whole dist.. since then i put a starter on. i took the hot cable off the battery before removing, now i have no power and no clue. i have checked fuses and replaces all 30amps. anyone have a answer! i would highly grateful..
i have a 1988 caprice classic brougham ls 5.0 liter. on 1990 Chevrolet Caprice
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Caprice Questions
- How come when i go to start my car its turning over fine but it sometimes slips
- My car keeps overheating doesn't have no leaks im not sure it's the thermostat?
- Why doesn't my caprice heat and defrost get hot? Engine is warm and fan blowing
- My 4.3 is cool when driving but overheats when sitting still running.
- Regarding the part behind steering column.
1990 Chevrolet Caprice Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Alvarado, MN
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($499 - 790) in Glen Echo, MD
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($536 - 699) in Eastabuchie, MS
- PCV Valve Replacement ($38 - 54) in Stinson Beach, CA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($251 - 526) in Linkwood, MD
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($640 - 804) in Mount Pleasant, UT