summary: i have lost all power to my car like there is no battery in it, this is after i had changed plus wires due to a miss fire! prior i had changed the spark plugs.. then a dist cap, rotor button and then a whole dist.. since then i put a starter on. i took the hot cable off the battery before removing, now i have no power and no clue. i have checked fuses and replaces all 30amps. anyone have a answer! i would highly grateful..
i have a 1988 caprice classic brougham ls 5.0 liter. on 1990 Chevrolet Caprice
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Caprice Questions
- my 1994 chevy caprice takes off slow then picks up speed
- Where is the vacuum line that keeps my car crank and where is it located?
- my 1979 Chevy Caprice won't drive but it will reverse.why
- How come when i go to start my car its turning over fine but it sometimes slips
- My car keeps overheating doesn't have no leaks im not sure it's the thermostat?
1990 Chevrolet Caprice Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($44 - 70) in Alvarado, MN
- Heater Hose Replacement ($124 - 188) in Glen Echo, MD
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($322 - 396) in Eastabuchie, MS
- PCV Valve Replacement ($38 - 54) in Stinson Beach, CA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($1,032 - 1,282) in Linkwood, MD
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($285 - 597) in Mount Pleasant, UT