My car usually started up first time always. One day, it took 3 times before the engine caught, but it finally did. The next time I tried to start it, it wouldn't catch. I had to have it towed, and they eventually told me I needed a new distributor cap and plugs. How much should it have cost me?
I have a 1987 Nissan Maxima needed a new (original equip.) distributor cap. on 1990 Nissan Maxima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Maxima Questions
- Oil leak - valve cover gaskets - keep checking oil dipstick until repair?
- Have a coolant leak and can not find it but lose a gallon every few days
- I have a 1999 maximum and my rpm will not rise above 2500
- Had all motor mounts all done + caliber but my car excellorated from 45 to 70
- estimate to change motor mount
1990 Nissan Maxima Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($541 - 696) in Otto, NY
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($246 - 331) in Monona, IA
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Mandaree, ND
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Chappell Hill, TX
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,977 - 2,393) in Pocahontas, IA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($963 - 976) in Alexandria, TN