start and run then die and not start. fuel pump is fine- ecu was tested and fine- no spark
I have a 1987 Chevy celebrity with only 40,000 miles on it. Recently it began to on 1990 Chevrolet Celebrity
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Celebrity Questions
- Why is there no power to the 1985 celebrity. Fuel. Pump
- My driver's side window is off track. It's a hand cranked window?
- Cars with a/c need a 'heavy duty radiator' which is much wider than normal. The fan and housing covers only just over half the radiator, the rest is not covered by the fan. Isit be possible to fit two side-by side fans to cover the entire radiator?
- I just bought a 1983 Chevy Celebrity, low miles and in great condition. I don't like the volts and temp amps. I know real gauges were optional. If I can find some in a junkyard what is involved in swapping them. Do I also need new sensors too?
- I have a 1986 chevy celebrity check engine light comes on how do I check codes?