brake petal goes all the way to the floor, no fluid on tire or on the ground.
I have a 1986 lincoln continental, how do u knw the master cylinder is bad? on 1990 Lincoln Continental
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Continental Questions
- what direction should water be flowing coming out of the intake
- Steering problem-hard to turn after drive a wile. Not the steering rack
- Bank 1 system lean dtc code wont go away. I have new spark plugs new plug wires
- Transmission problems in my car. Any ideas tranny looks fine
- Headlights and night taillights won't work. Headlight switch the cause?
1990 Lincoln Continental Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($114 - 162) in Reed, KY
- 40,000 Mile Service ($71 - 116) in Melissa, TX
- 70,000 Mile Service ($71 - 116) in Oxford, PA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($273 - 470) in Encino, CA
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Savoy, TX
- Intake Air Temperature Sensor Replacement ($92 - 105) in Catharpin, VA