brake petal goes all the way to the floor, no fluid on tire or on the ground.
I have a 1986 lincoln continental, how do u knw the master cylinder is bad? on 1990 Lincoln Continental
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Continental Questions
- Why did My dash lights went out?
- Not getting any spark the car turns over but won't start. What might be causing
- what direction should water be flowing coming out of the intake
- Steering problem-hard to turn after drive a wile. Not the steering rack
- Bank 1 system lean dtc code wont go away. I have new spark plugs new plug wires
1990 Lincoln Continental Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($103 - 178) in Reed, KY
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Melissa, TX
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($56 - 80) in Oxford, PA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($224 - 273) in Encino, CA
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Savoy, TX
- Window Switch Replacement ($855 - 889) in Catharpin, VA