The car shakes, and the vibration noise drowns the noise of the engine out. Could the problem just be bad engine mounts?
I have a 1.6 Injection Ghia engine and when it gets to 2,250RPM the car vibrates on 1993 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
1993 Ford Escort Estimates
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($176 - 244) in Kleinfeltersville, PA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dunsmuir, CA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($124 - 187) in East Saint Johnsbury, VT
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Samaria, MI
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($72 - 118) in Lancaster, KS
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Adrian, GA