Im not sure what kind they are, but I am wanting to take them off. I took the cross bars off with a key that I have to take the, off but the ones on the side are still there. I was told that if i take those off i will have holes from the screws. Are there black covers that can go along on the side to cover where the rack was?
I have a 06 range rover sport and have roof racks on top. on 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- How to Fix Your Brakes
- 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Repair and Maintenance
- 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Maintenance Schedule
- 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Problems(8)
- 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Repair Estimates
- 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Q&A(20)
- 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Recalls(6)
- 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Shops
- 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Reviews(1)
This week's top 10
Recent Land Rover Range Rover Sport Questions
- 2 messages on display SUSPENSION FAULT & SUSPENSION FAULT MAX SPEED 30MPH
- What does it mean when receive a 'special systems failure' alert?
- I continuously get the amber 'Check Engine Light' warning icon.
- Why does my range rover have problems accelerating and i hear a really loud fan when i step on the gas
- Rainwater entered the tilted sunroof. The ac/heat unit keeps cutting on by itself & I can't control the pressure dials won't light up properly. Is it possible it's a fuse? If so is it something I can do or better take to dealer or a side mechanic? Costs?
2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($147 - 460) in Lees Creek, OH
- Starter Replacement ($512 - 757) in Durham, CA
- 52,500 Mile Service ($169 - 220) in Moodys, OK
- Transmission Fluid Change ($154 - 254) in Michigan City, MS
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($199 - 233) in Mizpah, NJ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,119 - 1,210) in Brandon, SD