Im not sure what kind they are, but I am wanting to take them off. I took the cross bars off with a key that I have to take the, off but the ones on the side are still there. I was told that if i take those off i will have holes from the screws. Are there black covers that can go along on the side to cover where the rack was?
I have a 06 range rover sport and have roof racks on top. on 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Repair and Maintenance
- 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Maintenance Schedule
- 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Problems(8)
- 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Repair Estimates
- 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Q&A(20)
- 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Recalls(6)
- 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Shops
- 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Reviews(1)
This week's top 10
Recent Land Rover Range Rover Sport Questions
- why is the air suspension red light is always on.
- 2 messages on display SUSPENSION FAULT & SUSPENSION FAULT MAX SPEED 30MPH
- What does it mean when receive a 'special systems failure' alert?
- I continuously get the amber 'Check Engine Light' warning icon.
- Why does my range rover have problems accelerating and i hear a really loud fan when i step on the gas
2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($150 - 203) in Lees Creek, OH
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Durham, CA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($413 - 1,127) in Moodys, OK
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,249 - 1,842) in Michigan City, MS
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($220 - 240) in Mizpah, NJ
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($291 - 361) in Brandon, SD