Im not sure what kind they are, but I am wanting to take them off. I took the cross bars off with a key that I have to take the, off but the ones on the side are still there. I was told that if i take those off i will have holes from the screws. Are there black covers that can go along on the side to cover where the rack was?
I have a 06 range rover sport and have roof racks on top. on 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Repair and Maintenance
- 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Problems(7)
- 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Repair Estimates
- 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Q&A(19)
- 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Recalls(6)
- 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Shops
- 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Reviews(1)
This week's top 10
Recent Land Rover Range Rover Sport Questions
- Why does my range rover have problems accelerating and i hear a really loud fan when i step on the gas
- Rainwater entered the tilted sunroof. The ac/heat unit keeps cutting on by itself & I can't control the pressure dials won't light up properly. Is it possible it's a fuse? If so is it something I can do or better take to dealer or a side mechanic? Costs?
- When I'm on park, then I move the shifter to drive, I hear a little hum noise but goes away. Should I be concerned, is this normal?
- rotor and brake pad
- Water leaking through sunroof