both epc, battery, and engine light are left on when trying to start the car hence the engine light was on before but hope this help more once the key is put in the ignition the head light turn on automatically but once when trying to start the vehicle they get cut off also there is a clicking noise but that always has been there every time i start the vehicle
i have a 05 jetta wagon and it has a no start on 2005 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Ac blows cold in city, but anything over 70 mph and under 85 mph, nothing.
- what would cause rpm's to lower after starting
- I CANT GET MY IGNITION KEY IN TO SWICHT, IT WONT GO IN AT ALL, WHAT COULD BE THE
- Has there been any recalls on air bags and how many are the car
- What could be the main cause of my issue?