both epc, battery, and engine light are left on when trying to start the car hence the engine light was on before but hope this help more once the key is put in the ignition the head light turn on automatically but once when trying to start the vehicle they get cut off also there is a clicking noise but that always has been there every time i start the vehicle
i have a 05 jetta wagon and it has a no start on 2005 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2005 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- 15,000 Mile Service ($42 - 105) in Woodside, NY
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($223 - 332) in Lepanto, AR
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($457 - 533) in Alton Bay, NH
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($135 - 207) in Plaucheville, LA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($637 - 689) in Fulton, MI
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Allegany, OR